I didn't stop to smell the roses until 2004 when my whole world came crumbling down. My health, my self-esteem; self-worth, everything I put on a pedestal started going downhill.In my darkest moments, I looked around me and realized that life goes on. I gradually picked up the pieces and slowly nursed everything back to health.
I fell in love again with the many wonders of nature; my first love since childhood. Each time I come across a scene that evokes fond memories or takes my breath away I take a snapshot so that I can "revisit" anytime I want. I believe in the Healing Powers of Nature and Music.

1 comment:
How very true! Life does goes on so no use to dwell on the past. Think positive and always look forward and not backyard. The past is good to learn from if mistakes were made but not to dwell on. I love the picture you posted. It's so peaceful and beautiful.
Post a Comment